Creating a Safe Return to the Office
We’ve faced an unprecedented time this year, and there’s so much that is unknown for the future. Like almost everyone around the world, we had to quickly adjust the way we live and conduct business.
We’ve always said that our employees are the secret to our success, but in this time of adversity, we’ve seen this to be even more prevalent as our employees continue to maintain the highest level of service to our clients and tenants.
We are grateful for the dedication our employees bring to Epic Investment Services and the depth of experience they have that allowed them to quickly pivot during these times.
Along with our clients, tenants and really the world, we too are looking towards the future and recovery. Part of this is transitioning back to the office – safely.
We know that the buildings we manage play an integral role in promoting a healthy environment, so we have modified our operating procedures. Some of these procedures are specific to implementing health and safety measures to accommodate physical distancing and to prevent the spread of any contagious diseases while in the building.
We have created a Return to the Office guide for tenants, employees, and guests that outlines the new measures in place so that everyone can feel safe entering the buildings.
Our commitment to our tenants:
- Signage & Wayfinding: We have marked proper traffic paths and physical distancing locations with floor decals and signage.
- Health & Safety Measures: Our staff and suppliers must wear personal protective equipment on site, and we will train our teams on operating procedures to help enforce safety measures.
- Operations: We have reviewed our operating systems to ensure optimal performance. We will replace HVAC filters more frequently to increase fresh air flow.
- Cleaning: We are cleaning common and high-traffic areas more frequently.
- Communication: We will communicate with tenants regularly on our procedures, new protocols, and any COVID-19 case detection.
As mentioned at the outset, there’s still so much unknown, but our team will continue to stay agile as we follow all health and safety measures outlined by health and governmental authorities.
From our team to you and your families, we wish you well.
The Epic Team